I want to tell you about an exciting opportunity!
You are invited to come to a Ladies Retreat entitled Magnify! If you want a Girl-friends Get-Away, join me at the Montreat Conference Center on Nov 19-21 in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains.
I will be sharing from Psalm 34. " Oh, magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together!" We will answer questions like "Where is God when my heart is broken?" and "How Can I praise God when Life is Crazy?"
I seriously hope you will come! Here is why!
Ten Reasons to Attend the Women’s Fall Retreat
1. Time away from the world to dig into God’s Word with other sisters in Christ. (You'll return refreshed and ready to tackle your Thanksgiving preparations!)
2. Sweet moments of worship with other women by Emma Qualls.
3. The view and drive up to Montreat highlights the beauty of God’s creation.
4. Enjoy meals that you won’t have to cook for yourself (or for others).
5. Space and time to listen to God without interruption.
6. Lunch and shopping in Black Mountain and Asheville. (Or take a hike or enjoy a nap during our free time on Saturday.)
7. The opportunity to meet and make new friends.
8. Friday and Saturday night fun for night owls! (Not a night owl? No worries, you’re welcome to head to bed.)
9. A safe space to share what God is doing in your life. (Need prayer? We've got you covered.)
10. Gifts and door prizes! (We've got special things planned for every one of you!)
(Reasons listed are from Event Organizer Cyndee Ownbey.)
The cost is 165.00, which includes four meals, two nights, and four powerful sessions.
Time is running out to sign up for the fall women's ministry retreat - the deadline is THIS SUNDAY, November 7th. I don't want you to miss out! Sign up on the link for registration. Click Here.