Do you have hard days when your heart is hurting, and your head is pounding?
Do commitments stare you in the face while your thoughts are blurred and your mind is tired?
When life is hard, I go to the Lord. Time with the Master changes my perspective. So just in case you have a headache and deadline kinda day, here are some of my favorite verses I cling to on my difficult days. In my hard days, I look for holy places.
1. “My God will perfect that which concerns me.” Psalm 138:8 (NIV) Whatever is on your mind concerns our Lord. He is working out all things for your good. When we are in His will, He will work out our surroundings and circumstances to accomplish the good work He began in us.
2. Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is anything too hard for me?” Jeremiah 32:27 (ESV) He is God over everyone and everything. There is nothing too complicated for Him. Whatever you are facing today, He’s got this! Be reminded that He is present and able in your hard.
3. “The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31:8 (NIV) God promises to be with you. He will never leave you in the good or the bad. He has your back!
4. “Cast all your anxiety on Him because he cares for you.” 1 Peter 5:7 (NIV) What a privilege to be able to call on the almighty caring God when we have a burden. He cares for you! He loves you.
5. “The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.” Lamentations 3:22-23 (NIV) Tomorrow is a new day with new mercies. His love never ends. His faithfulness is great.
I hope your day is fabulous! But just in case it is not, be reminded to relax and stay calm when days are hard for God is in control. But even more, hang onto these verses. They will carry you through the difficult times. Spend time with the Master for He loves you deeply.
Blessings sweet Girlfriends!
Pic from Canva