Friends, I want to tell you about an exciting opportunity!
Join me for a two-night getaway to the beautiful Montreat Conference Center in the breathtaking Blue Ridge Mountains. You will be refreshed and renewed as we dig deep into God's word with guest speaker Tabatha Frost, women's director and pastor's wife at Providence Baptist in Raleigh, NC. In our time together, we will be challenged to 'Consider Your Ways" as we study the book Haggai. We will have three teaching sessions, and the talented Emma Qualls will lead our worship.
On Saturday afternoon, there will be free time to enjoy the mountain air for a hike, shop in town, or hang out in the Inn lobby for fellowship and/or play games.
I truly want you to come! WHY? Here are ten reasons!
Ten Reasons to Attend the Women’s Fall Retreat
1. Time away from the world to dig into God’s Word with other sisters in Christ. (You'll return refreshed and ready to tackle your Thanksgiving preparations!)
2. Sweet moments of worship with other women by Emma Qualls!
3. The view and drive up to Montreat highlights the beauty of God’s creation.
4. Enjoy meals that you won’t have to cook for yourself (or for others).
5. Space and time to listen to God without interruption.
6. Lunch and shopping in Black Mountain and Asheville. (Or take a hike or enjoy a nap during our free time on Saturday.)
7. The opportunity to meet and make new friends. Plus, deepen old relationships too!
8. Friday and Saturday night fun for night owls! (Not a night owl? No worries, you’re welcome to head to bed.)
9. A safe space to share what God is doing in your life. (Need prayer? We've got you covered.)
10. Gifts and door prizes! (We've got special things planned for every one of you!)
(The reasons listed are from my Co-Event Coordinator, Cyndee Ownbey. She is also the founder of the Women's Ministry toolbox.)
I hope you can come! Every girl needs time away!
Go to West Cabarrus Church at https://www.westcab.org/resources/events/